Digital Content Creator
Join us to become part of our revolutionary marketing strategy
CM Group is a family run business in the bathroom sector, with nearly four decades of experience. We have brought to market innovative, industry changing, award winning brands.
As we continue to develop our products and increase our sales, it has become necessary to create our own marketing department with a mission of raising brand awareness, promoting products, and educating customers.
We are now looking for a videographer to join this growing team who will play a key role in implementation of our new marketing strategy, which will include the creation of 100s of company videos.
Do you like planning and shooting videos with cameras? Are you good at using software to edit videos? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
What you will be doing
- Using your creativity to develop entertaining, thought-provoking and engaging photo and video content.
- Brainstorming ideas to create concepts and storyboards for the production of videos.
- Capturing photos and videos of scenarios ranging from interviews to real life factory operations.
- Editing footage to produce videos for publishing on a variety of platforms such as websites and social media.
- Creating bespoke graphics for use throughout the company to help communicate our customer message.
- Based at our manufacturing site near Ballygawley.
“If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a video worth?”
What we need to see
Below is an overview of skills and experience we are looking for. But don’t rule yourself out if you don’t have everything on the list – it’s your talent and skillful approach we are really after.
- A natural passion and enthusiasm for videography and photography.
- Knowledge of video and image editing software such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, or similar.
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively across multiple functions.
- Ability to follow briefs to provide work to an excellent standard within set deadlines.
- Experience of working with cameras.
Why you will love working here
- Competitive salary.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Newly developed and decorated office space.
- All necessary equipment will be provided.
- Opportunity to partake in moulding the future of the company.
- Inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
How does the hiring process work?
Using the email address below, please send a C.V. detailing your skills and experiences. Please include a cover letter or video describing your desire and motivations for the role.
If we like what we see in your application, we will contact you and arrange a date to meet. This will involve you coming to the factory which gives us a chance to meet you as well as giving you a chance to meet us and have a look at the company operation. Of course this will involve a few questions from us, but we like to view it more as a casual two-way chat than a formal interview.
Once all selected applicants have completed their factory visits, we will make a decision on who would be best to take on the role within the team. We will contact each individual to inform them and provide feedback if desired.
After reading the information on the hiring process, register your interest in joing us by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!